Grilled Cream Cheese Sandwich
I love all grilled sandwiches! This one is very easy to make and it's great on it's own or with additions. I use low fat cream cheese and it's always good.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 chopped scallions
- 2 2 slices pork or 2 slices turkey
- 1⁄2 sliced apple
- 2 teaspoons strawberry preserves
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a small skillet.
- Spread cream cheese on one slice of bread.
- If adding extras-do so now.
- Cover with second slice of bread and butter the top slice with the other teaspoon of butter.
- Place in hot buttered skillet on unbuttered side.
- Grill until lightly browned.
- Flip it and lightly brown the other side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation