1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Rotel Dip
This is the best and easiest dip EVER!! I take this dip to parties all the time. EASY EASY EASY...and it follows my simple rule of recipes...."Does it have cream cheese in it?" Yes....okay...this has to be a good recipe!! Haha! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut blocks of cream cheese into cubes and put in small crock pot.
- 2Pour can of rotel (do not drain) over cream cheese.
- 3Set crock pot to low and heat through. Stir often, it will burn. Once the cream cheese is really soft stir well. I use a whisk or hand blender to get the ingredients to combine better. You don't want it to be lumpy.
- 4This dip will stay in the crockpot for just a couple of hours before it will start to burn and just turn gross. Make sure you turn the crockpot off after about 2 hours.
- 5Serve with Tortilla Chips! Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Rotel Dip
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.0
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 906.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.9 g