Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best and easiest dip EVER!! I take this dip to parties all the time. EASY EASY EASY...and it follows my simple rule of recipes...."Does it have cream cheese in it?" Yes....okay...this has to be a good recipe!! Haha! :)
- Cut blocks of cream cheese into cubes and put in small crock pot.
- Pour can of rotel (do not drain) over cream cheese.
- Set crock pot to low and heat through. Stir often, it will burn. Once the cream cheese is really soft stir well. I use a whisk or hand blender to get the ingredients to combine better. You don't want it to be lumpy.
- This dip will stay in the crockpot for just a couple of hours before it will start to burn and just turn gross. Make sure you turn the crockpot off after about 2 hours.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips! Enjoy! :).
We always add browned pan sausage to this. You just cant eat enough.