- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, soft
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and cream cheese for about two minutes.
- Gradually add sugar beating another five minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Beat just until yellow disappears.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually add flour, mixing on LOW speed until blended.
- Grease and flour a 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 325F for 90 minutes or until center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes and then turn from pan.