Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a rich creamy frosting that is easy and delicious served on Pumpkin, spice or carrot cakes. I make this recipe all the time so I had to include it in my recipe collection.
- Place frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Ice cake when cake is completely cool.
- Optional garnishes: Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts.
- Makes enough to frost a two-layer 9 inches cake.
I like this recipe but a drop of Maple flavor was a bit too much atleast of the brand I used. I think I will leave it out next time.