Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a rich creamy frosting that is easy and delicious served on Pumpkin, spice or carrot cakes. I make this recipe all the time so I had to include it in my recipe collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Ice cake when cake is completely cool.
- 4Optional garnishes: Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts.
- 5Makes enough to frost a two-layer 9 inches cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Frosting Low-Calorie
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation maple flavor