Crustless Pumpkin Pie (Low-Calorie)
photo by SharonChen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (I like mine spicier)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9-inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes; reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes more.
- Pie is done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 11 more reviews