A recipe given to me by friends in Tripoli, Libya. Perfect for a drinks party spread onto crackers or bruschetta and great as a BBQ appetizer with crudites. Vary the amount of chilies for heat and do not be tempted to use lower fat cream cheese as it will not work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, add the chillies, garlic and half the coriander. Pulse until very finely chopped.
- 2Add the cream cheese, sugar and salt. Process for a few seconds.
- 3Add 3 Tablespoons of the yoghurt and the remaining coriander.
- 4Process for about 30 seconds more, or until well combined.
- 5Remove from the processor into a bowl, add more yoghurt, if required, stir well to achieve a consistency you like.
- 6Serve on crackers or with crudites (vegetable sticks).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 113.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: