Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not a gourmet cheese ball by any means but when the craving strikes you, a delicious spread can be thrown together in no time. Perfect for snaking during a movie or a light weekend lunch. All measurements are guesstimates. Adjust according to taste. Save some for the next day. It only gets better!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2.46 ml dried parsley flakes
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Adjust spices to taste.
- If it is too thick, add a touch of olive oil or bacon drippings.
- Spread on crackers and ENJOY!
I made this on a whim and I was not disappointed. I used this spread on sweet peppers as an appetizer. Yummy!