Louisianians LOVE crawfish. This is one of my family's favorite Sunday dishes. This is great with salad and garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped (I use yellow or red pepper)
- 2/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 lb crawfish tail, pre-cooked
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1/2 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Saute onion, garlic, bell pepper and green onions in butter until tender.
- 2Add flour, parsley and crawfish tails.
- 3Simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Stir in Velveeta and parmesan cheeses along with half and half.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7In a large bowl, pour the cooked, drained fettucine; then add the crawfish mixture, coating the noodles well.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.4
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 225.7 mg
- Sodium 1395.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 34.4 g