Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a wonderful and fast recipe. It can be served cold, and can also be frozen for later use!
Make and share this Crawfish Cornbread! Appetizer! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup colby cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup green onion, sliced, tops included
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package crawfish, thawed and drained
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Put in greased 9x11 baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minute.
- Serve hot or cold cut into small squares.
5 stars no way enough, i went to a dinner party yesterday with this appetizer and it was inhaled. it was so easy to make and so so delicious. everyone loved it. it is now a charter member in good standing of my 'zaar stars cookbook and put it in anna and matthew's cookbook(my magnificent grandchildren) as well. i used ro-tel regular, the next time i think i will use mild so the flavor of the tomatoes doesn't overwhelm the yummy crawfish. thanks for a superb recipe!!!!! Sorry, forgot the stars in the first review