1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
An excellent way to use up that last cup of leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving or Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped almonds on the bottom of a greased 9" springform pan or 10" tube pan; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir together the remaining almonds with the rest of the topping ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
- 4In a large mixer bowl, combine sugar, butter and vanilla.
- 5Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes.).
- 6Add the eggs; continue beating, scraping often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes.).
- 7Continue beating, adding the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt alternately with the sour cream, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes.).
- 8Spoon half of the batter into the prepared pan; spread to cover the bottom.
- 9Spread the cranberry sauce over the batter; spread to the edges.
- 10Spread the remaining batter over the cranberry sauce to cover.
- 11Sprinkle the topping over the batter.
- 12Bake for 70 to 85 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 13Cool 10 minutes; remove the sides of the pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g