1/5 Photos of Cranberry Pineapple Iced Tea
Seasoned Cook's Note:
REFRESHING! A pretty beverage full of flavor! A good blend of flavors and easy to make a pitcher full by doubling recipe. Great for serving guests. I usually buy the small individual 6 ounce cans of pineapple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare tea by letting tea bag steep in boiling water.
- 2Miix prepared tea with pineapple and cranberry juices.
- 3Add optional sugar or splenda, if using.
- 4Pour over ice cubes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pineapple Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: