Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
- Ready In:
- 5 cups water
- 3 -4 tea bags (such as orange pekoe)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (1 1/3 liter) can pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1/4 cup honey, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put water, tea bags and mint in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain and dicard tea bags and mint. Reserve liquid.
- Comine pineapple juice, sugar or honey, vanilla and reserved tea liquid.
- Serve over ice.
Join The Conversation