1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Jb Tyler, TX's Note:
Rich and cake-like. I make this every Christmas and give away to friends and family. It freezes well, so you can make it in advance. The orange spread can be put into a small container and be kept in the refrigerator. I chop my cranberries in the blender - just pulse it a few times and they will be lightly chopped.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and soda.
- 2Mix together the juice and melted butter. Combine with the dry mixture. Stir until just moistened.
- 3Fold in cranberries and zest.
- 4Pour into greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or a Bundt Pan. Bake 350 Degrees F. for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, remove from pan.
- 5For the Creamy Orange Spread:.
- 6Combine the orange marmalade and the cream cheese (store in the refrigerator).
- 7Serve warm slices of the bread with dollops of the creamy spread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Quick Bread With Creamy Orange Spread
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 367.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g