1/1 Photo of Cranberry Orange Cookies
A fun holiday cookie-orange you glad you checked out this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2In a medium bowl cream butter, brown sugar, egg, peel, baking powder and allspice.
- 3Blend in flour and stir in oats and cranberry sauce.
- 4Drop batter from a teaspoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- 6Cool on racks and drizzle glaze over cookies.
- 7Whip together glaze ingredients and drizzle from a spoon.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1090 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1231.3
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 421.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 146.0 g
- Protein 15.6 g