Recipe by Elana's Pantry
These gluten-free, dairy-free muffins are on the sweeter side and make a nice festive dish for a brunch or a healthy dessert for a potluck. Because they are more liquidy than usual they will sink just a tad after you remove them from the oven. View the full recipe at http://www.elanaspantry.com/2008/02/05/cranberry-lemon-muffins/
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Wonderful muffins! I used brown rice syrup instead of agave and added only one tablespoon of the oil because my eggs were very large, and they turned out so good! Made one batch with dried cranberries and one with fresh blueberries, and both werde fantastic. Thanks for posting!
Made for When it's hot / When it's not Tag Game.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (Bob's Red Mill Blanched Almond Flour will NOT work!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and cranberries.
- In a smaller bowl stir together oil, eggs, agave and lemon zest.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Spoon batter in lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and serve.