Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These gluten-free, dairy-free muffins are on the sweeter side and make a nice festive dish for a brunch or a healthy dessert for a potluck. Because they are more liquidy than usual they will sink just a tad after you remove them from the oven. View the full recipe at http://www.elanaspantry.com/2008/02/05/cranberry-lemon-muffins/
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (Bob's Red Mill Blanched Almond Flour will NOT work!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and cranberries.
- In a smaller bowl stir together oil, eggs, agave and lemon zest.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Spoon batter in lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Wonderful muffins! I used brown rice syrup instead of agave and added only one tablespoon of the oil because my eggs were very large, and they turned out so good! Made one batch with dried cranberries and one with fresh blueberries, and both werde fantastic. Thanks for posting!
Made for When it's hot / When it's not Tag Game.
Fantastic recipe! Very easy--I even substituted a couple of things and they still came out great. I used orange zest instead of lemon and added chocolate chips instead of cranberries. I also threw in a little coconut (1/2 cup or so) and used coconut oil instead of grapeseed oil. Thanks for another great recipe!