Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
Make and share this Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) package cranberry quick bread mix
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar together in a small bowl until well blended.
- Combine milk, oil and egg in large bowl until just blended. Stir in quick bread mix and stir until ingredients are just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups ¼ full with batter. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese into center of each cup. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle batter with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Bake 17-22 minutes or until golden brown.