1/1 Photo of Cranberry Cheese Holiday Dip
1 hr 10 mins
Good stuff. I like it without the cheese, but this is Wisconsin and I think it's actually against the law to not have a minimum of 3 cheese dishes at a party table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberries, sugar, onion, horseradish, and salt in a saucepan.
- 2Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- 3Chill for at least 1 hour.
- 4Place cream cheese on a platter. Spoon cranberry mixture over the top.
- 5Serve with crackers. May be made up to 3 days ahead.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cheese Holiday Dip
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g