Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Good stuff. I like it without the cheese, but this is Wisconsin and I think it's actually against the law to not have a minimum of 3 cheese dishes at a party table.
Top Review by Candace Michelle 2
Super easy and very yummy! Made for Thanksgiving tomorrow & I have already sampled it! I also used green onion instead of minced and the extra hot horseradish. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberries, sugar, onion, horseradish, and salt in a saucepan.
- Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese on a platter. Spoon cranberry mixture over the top.
- Serve with crackers. May be made up to 3 days ahead.