Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is awesome served on water crackers. I sometimes add a little garlic salt for extra flavor.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) packagevacuum packed imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 -6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 -5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on crackers.
Very good dip. Quick and easy to make. I just dumped everything in the food processor and let it go. I admit to adding extra hot sauce to give it a little more heat. Thanks for a good dip recipe!