Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Garnish with paprika + 2 black olives for eyes. Cut red sweet pepper "claws" and have them coming out of dip. Will either bring a chuckle or a shudder. either way is fine.
- crab dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons dark honey
- 1 cup crabmeat, fresh picked if you can get it or canned
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Stir together all ingredients until well blended.
- Serve with chips or snack crackers.
Excellent - what else can I say - I took this to a workplace function and served it with mini wheat crackers. It didn't last to long :) I wanted to use the red peppers and olive idea, but I thought the mixture was a little to runny for that - however, by the next day it had firmed up pretty good - so had I been a little more patient -it probably would have worked - now I know - maybe next time - becasue there will definately be lots of next times - Come on FOOTBALL SEASON! The only modification I made was that I added a additional can of crabmeat. *** WARNING *** This stuff is addicting!