Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package wonton skins
- 1 cup plum preserves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, A1 sauce and garlic powder and blend to a paste.
- Place one teaspoon of mixture on each wonton skin.
- Gather the 4 corners together (moisten fingers with egg yolk) and mash until it seals.
- Deep fry until brown, which only takes about 30 seconds to one minute. Serve with Plum Sauce.
- Plum Sauce: Combine ingredients and bring to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of cornstarch to thicken, dissolved in a little water. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Serve hot or cold with Crab Rangoon.