Recipe by StephBo413
Yummy crab rangoon, people think I bought them at PF Chang's... Serve with a Thai sweet Chili sauce or maybe a Gyoza sauce...
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 green onions, thin sliced
- sesame oil
- wonton skins (2-3 packages)
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the sesame oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (minus the won to skins and egg) together in a bowl.
- Add approximately 1 tsp to the center of each won ton skin, using a small paint brush (or your finger), put a spot of the beaten egg in the center of each side to stick the skin together. Fold up the sides to form a flower shape and set aside. While working on the won tons, place a damp towel over the ones you have already made to keep them moist until you cook them.
- For the cooking, you need approximately a quart of oil heated to 360 degrees. Cook in batches for 3-4 minutes until a golden brown.