Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Cooking Light. Per quesadilla: 275 calories, 8.6 g fat, 18.5 g protein, 30 g carb, 2 g fiber, 58 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients; stir to combine (season to taste w/ salt and pepper).
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each tortilla.
- Divide crab mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Fold in half, pressing gently to seal.
- Place quesadillas on a baking sheet.
- Broil for 1 minute or until tortillas are lightly browned.
- Alternative--may brown quesadillas in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.