Ww 4 Points Crab Quesadillas
From WW site.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except tortillas.
- Spray one side of tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 mixture onto unsprayed side and fold in half.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, turn and bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Really great easy recipe! I made it for lunch for me and my little one. Didn't use chopped tomato or green pepper, but will def use tomato next time. I also probably used more cheese than called for, but I'm nursing and pregnant so the extra cheese goes to my babies, right? lol! Thanks for the great easy recipe!
These were fairly easy and it's great that they are low in points. We used wholegrain tortillas and after putting all the ingredients into the WW calculators it actually came out to be 6 points a serving, and since Dh and I both had two for dinner it was actually 13.5 pts each. Still not bad for a filling dinner served with a side salad. Our only complaint was that they could use more cheese, so maybe next time I will just try to use a reduced fat or non fat cheese so we can use more of it.