Recipe by tkcuvelier
After several days of craving a crab bake casserole like the one at my local Chinese buffet, I came up with this recipe by tweaking one that I found online. To me, this tastes pretty close to those that I've had at several chinese buffets.
Top Review by expectamiracle
Outstanding recipe ! I used green onion instead and used all low fat versions of the cheeses - my husband rates it 10 out of 10. I made a chopped macadamia nut, parmesean cheese, bread crumb topping with a little butter to brown it. Excellent ! Thanks for sharing !
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (or real, if preferred)
- 1⁄2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 a block)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or handful fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese