Sea Shell Crab Casserole
Courtesy of the Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium pasta shells
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (reduced-fat and fat-free may not be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saut0░e the onion, green pepper and celery in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and mayonnaise until blended.
- Stir salt, mustard, paprika and Worcestershire sauce into the milk mixture.
- Drain pasta; add the pasta along with the olives, crab and vegetables to the milk mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION