Chinese Buffet Crab Casserole
I got this recipe from a local Chinese restaurant. they serve the best crab casserole!
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Save half of cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Mix the other ingredients together in bowl.
- Spoon into greased casserole dish, top with cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION