1/1 Photo of Crab Cakes With Lemon Garlic Aioli Sauce
1 hr 20 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
My friend Kirsten shared this recipe for me when I needed a no-fail crab cake recipe for a holiday party. This was fantastic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can premium white lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small egg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs (add dash of salt and pepper)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, mashed into a paste
- 1/2 lemon, juice of, fresh lemon of a
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
For the sauce
- 1Mix first 10 ingredients together, being careful to not overmix or break up the crab chunks.
- 2Dust a sheet pan or piece of tinfoil with flour. Carefully form little patties with the mixture and drop them onto the sheet pan or foil to dust with flour. Don't overhandle as the mixture will be very soft and wet. If the mixture is too wet, add more crumbs, or some flour.
- 3Meanwhile, melt butter into 2 tbs of the olive oil and heat a sauté pan to medium-high. Carefully drop cakes into pan with a spatula. Cook on one side until brown and crisp.
- 4Turn carefully, cook on the other side until brown and crisp and the inside of the cakes are cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 5Serve hot, topped with aioli and a few sliced green onions for garnish.
- 6For the sauce:.
- 7Mash garlic into a fine paste with the side of a knife on a cutting board, using salt as an abrasive. Mix all ingredients together. Serve with the crab cakes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cakes With Lemon Garlic Aioli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 430.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
Old Bay Seasoning