Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My variation of Crab Bisque. No tomatoes and no alcohol.
Make and share this Crab Bisque (No Alcohol) recipe from Food.com.
- Make the roux by melting butter and saute onions and celery until tender.
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth and let simmer for 10 minutes on medium.
- Add ALL crab meat, oil and remaining chicken broth. Bring to a boil and then turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes on medium.
- Let cool and puree in a blender. If the mixture is too runny add more imitation crab and blend.
- Reheat the puree mixture and add whipping cream. You should get a thick consistency after a couple of stirs.
- Add hot sauce to your taste.
- Serve with garlic bread.