1/1 Photo of Crab Bisque
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the crab meat in the vermouth in a blender and liquify it; set aside.
- 2Saute the celery and onion in butter in a large soup pot until barely tender.
- 3Add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- 4Gradually blend in the milk; continue cooking over low heat until creamy white sauce forms.
- 5Add the liquified crab mixture, the remaining crab meat, the broth, mustard, salt, pepper and sherry.
- 6Bring the bisque to serving temperature; garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 1190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: