Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Crabmeat, Brie cheese, artichoke hearts, green onion, fresh basil
Make and share this Crab and Brie Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, julienned
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into small pieces
- Preheat broiler. Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Spray oven proof 10-inch nonstick omelette pan, heat over high heat. Pour 1/2 cup egg mixture into pan and cook until almost set, tilting pan and lifting egg mixture with rubber spatula to allow uncooked portion to run underneath, about 1 minute. Do not allow to brown.
- To assemble:.
- Spoon 1/4 of crab over right half of omelette, sprinkle 1/4 of green onions, 1/4 artichokes, 1/4 basil and 1/4 of cheese over crab. Season with salt and pepper. Place pan under broiler until cheese begins to melt about 15 seconds.
- Fold left side of omelette over filling. Slide omelette onto warm plate. Wipe pan with towel; repeat.