Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this is the May 2005 issue of Shape magazine. I made it for supper last night and it was great! My 10-year-old had three helpings, but my other kids weren't big fans of it. It's definitely a grown-up dish. Just a note, I doubled the amount of avacado and used imitation crab meat.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled & diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 12 ounces fresh lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 head dark green lettuce, shredded
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Mix peppers, avocado, and tomato in a medium bowl. Fold in crab meat.
- Place a cup of shredded lettuce in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Divide greens equally onto 4 plates and top with crab mixture.
- Drizzle additional dressing on top to taste.