Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
An easy meal the kids will like. Serve in a bowl along with rolls. Good for camping trips, too!
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans (or baked beans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter or 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 lb smoked meat, chopped into 3/8 " lengths (or smaller if you wish, sausage, knockwurst)
- Brown onion and bacon in a skillet.
- Add all ingredients in a crockpot and cook for a minimum of 4 hours.
excellent have made this several time with rave reviews THANKS
This was a very tasty meal. Thanks for posting.
This was very tasty; however, next time I make it, I will probably bake it for 45-60 minutes instead of 4 hours in the crock pot. It was a big hit with my teenage son. Thank you for sharing!