Aunt Pat's Cowboy Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 15 ounces baked beans (not pork and beans)
- 15 ounces kidney beans
- 15 ounces navy beans
- 15 ounces lima beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Cook bacon until crisp and crumble.
- Brown ground chuck with onions and peppers and drain.
- Mix all ingredients well and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Or pour into a crockpot on low 3-4 hours.8.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!