Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Recipe is from Diana Rattray.
- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs, boneless
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope mushroom gravy mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons cold water blended with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Combine boneless ribs, soup, mushrooms, salt, pepper, gravy, and paprika in crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours. Stir flour mixture into broth and cook on HIGH heat setting an additional 15 minutes, or until thickened. Serve country-style ribs with mashed potatoes and corn.