Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use Virginia-baked ham. For those of us who love a sweet, fruity sauce with ham.
Make and share this Country Ham in Pineapple Sauce With Dried Cherries and Raisins recipe from Food.com.
- Stud the ham with the cloves, then place in slow cooker.
- Drain pineapple juice from the crushed pineapple into a bowl and add the cornstarch.
- Stir until thoroughly blended; then add in the pineapple and preserves; mix well.
- Pour and spoon over the ham.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-7 hours.
- Sprinkle on the cherries and raisins; continue to cook 1 hour, until the meat is very tender.
- Remove ham from the sauce and let cool for about 15 minutes on a cutting board.
- Cut into slices and arrange on plates or a serving platter.
- Generously spoon the sauce over the meat and serve at once.