Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
- 118.29 ml raspberry preserves or 118.29 ml raspberry jam
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 12 baked biscuits, warmed and split
- 453.59 g thinly sliced country ham
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and mustard; set aside.
- Place biscuits on a work surface.
- In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, brown ham for 2 minutes per side.
- Fill each biscuit bottom equally with ham and top with preserve mixture.
- Press top gently over each bottom and serve immediately.