1/1 Photo of Country Apple Crisp Pie
1 hr 5 mins
I made this apple pie for our church's homecoming and it was a sure hit! Really like an apple pie and an apple crisp in one dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 7 apples, sliced (Granny Smith or other)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice or 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg or 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1Place crust in 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Toss apple slices with white sugar, chopped walnuts, 3 tablespoons flour, spices, and salt.
- 3Transfer mixture to pie.
- 4Melt butter and mix in oatmeal, 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar.
- 5Sprinkle crumb mixture over apple filling in pie.
- 6Cover pie edges with foil to prevent burning for first 25 minutes of baking.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 8Remove foil from pie edges after 25 minutes of baking.
- 9Cool and serve (solo or with ice cream).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Apple Crisp Pie
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g