Baked Applesauce -- Like an Apple Crisp!
photo by hydroflame
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (23 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- Combine applesauce, brown sugar & cinnamon. Pour into a greased casserole.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar and margarine until crumbly, and sprinkle on top of applesauce mixture.
- Bake at 350 for one hour, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket>