Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was brought to a scrapbooking party. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. Here it is.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix, baked according to directions and cool
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix, made according to directions
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- Layer as follows: (makes 2 layers).
- ½ cornbread, crumbled.
- Romaine lettuce, torn and layer.
- Chopped tomato.
- Fiesta corn.
- Black beans.
- Mexican Cheese.
- ½ ranch dressing
- Repeat. Lay sliced onions on top. Serve with corn chips for dipping.