- 14.79 ml margarine
- 709.77 ml corn (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 411.06 g canwhole potatoes, diced
- 396.89 g can chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 432.33 g can cream-style corn
- 473.18 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml celery salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 7.39 ml parsley flakes
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in Dutch oven being careful not to burn.
- Sauté onion and celery until softened.
- Blend 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 cup flour; set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients into pan and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add flour and milk mixture to chowder slowly and simmer to desired thickness.
- Additional milk may be added if too thick.
- *If using frozen corn, let thaw and drain before adding.