Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy seafood and corn put a new spin on quesadillas that are ready in minutes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced (5 medium)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat (2 cups) or 1 lb imitation crabmeat (2 cups)
- 6 (8 -10 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas or 6 (8 -10 inch) cilantro- spinach tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- sour cream
- chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, corn, cilantro, onions, pimientos, pepper and red pepper. Fold in crabmeat.
- Spread 2/3 cup of the crabmeat mixture over each tortilla; fold tortilla in half, pressing lightly.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter.
- In 12-inch skillet, cook 3 tortillas at a time over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, turning once, until light brown.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.