1/13 Photos of Copycat IHOP Harvest Grain & Nut Pancakes
I got this from Restaurantemail@example.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a skillet or griddle, and preheat it to medium heat.
- 2Grind the oats in a blender or food processor until fine, like flour.
- 3Combine ground oats, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4In another bowl combine buttermilk, oil, egg and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, add nuts and mix well with mixer.
- 6Ladle 1/3 cup of the batter onto the hot skillet and cook the pancakes for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat IHOP Harvest Grain & Nut Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 1127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g