1/1 Photo of Copycat Chick Fil a Chicken Tortilla Soup
My hubby loves the Chicken Tortilla Soup from Chick Fil A. They don't have it in our area any more - so... Voila! The recipe to make it ourselves!!! Found on the internet somewhere...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the onions, and cook until translucent.
- 2Next, add the green chilies, the taco seasoning packet, all the canned items, and the chicken.
- 3Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer for several minutes until heated through.
- 4Lastly, add the cream and heat for 5-10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Chick Fil a Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 998.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: