Recipe by Jennibear
My hubby loves the Chicken Tortilla Soup from Chick Fil A. They don't have it in our area any more - so... Voila! The recipe to make it ourselves!!! Found on the internet somewhere...
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 ounce taco seasoning, packet
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 (15 ounce) cans navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 3 cups chicken, cooked
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the onions, and cook until translucent.
- Next, add the green chilies, the taco seasoning packet, all the canned items, and the chicken.
- Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer for several minutes until heated through.
- Lastly, add the cream and heat for 5-10 more minutes.