Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Such a sweet dessert and so simple to make with a chocolate-y taste!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (113 g) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- Combine baking crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate; press firmly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate to form crust.
- Add milk to dry pudding in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Top each serving with 1 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping, just before serving. Store in refrigerator.