Recipe by jean
This is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a tender crescent roll crust topped with herbed cream cheese and crispy, coloful vegetables. Make it ahead of time so the flavors can mingle.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, chopped (any combination, e.g. broccoli, green onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, and tomatoes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on large baking pan.
- Press to seal seams.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Combine remaining ingredients EXCEPT vegetables; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables over top of crust.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to one day ahead.
- Cut into small squares before serving.