Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a tender crescent roll crust topped with herbed cream cheese and crispy, coloful vegetables. Make it ahead of time so the flavors can mingle.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, chopped (any combination, e.g. broccoli, green onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, and tomatoes)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on large baking pan.
- Press to seal seams.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Combine remaining ingredients EXCEPT vegetables; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables over top of crust.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to one day ahead.
- Cut into small squares before serving.
Very good! I loved the cream cheese mixture! I've had this before with a more ranch based mixture, which seems to overpower the veggies and make it a "heavier" feeling appetizer. This was super light and fresh tasting. I did not use the crescent rolls (too fake and too expensive for my tastes), I used a buttery homemade no-yeast pizza crust instead. I will definitely make this again. Thanks!
Tasty! I used dried basil instead of dill since I didn't have any on hand. I think it would have been better with the dill :D
I've made numerous variations of this recipe over the years. I really liked this one the best. I like that there's only 1.5 tsp of mayo - most have way more. This consistency is better. I doubled the recipe for a baby shower and it was a huge hit. I used broccoli, cauliflower, green onion, red pepper and cheddar cheese for toppings. The red pepper really put a nice accent in it. I made mine the night before, and easily cut it into small squares with a pizza cutter - it was delish! ****made again and still deserves 5 stars. I'm sorry but I think it's unfair to give a low rating because you didn't like something if you added your own ingredients like a packet of ranch dressing [yuck]. I like the simplicity of the dill with the cream cheese as written. Thanks again!