1/1 Photo of Cool Veggie Pizza
This is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a tender crescent roll crust topped with herbed cream cheese and crispy, coloful vegetables. Make it ahead of time so the flavors can mingle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, chopped (any combination, e.g. broccoli, green onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, and tomatoes)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and place on large baking pan.
- 3Press to seal seams.
- 4Bake 12-15 minutes until light brown.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients EXCEPT vegetables; mix well.
- 7Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
- 8Sprinkle chopped vegetables over top of crust.
- 9Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to one day ahead.
- 10Cut into small squares before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 177.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables