Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Need a dessert in a pinch that's quick and easy and doesn't heat up your kitchen? This is it, prep time includes chilling.
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust (or use your favourite recipe)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spread cherry pie filling evenly over top of pie and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.