1/1 Photo of Cooking Light's Turkey Mini Meatloaves
From the April 2007 issue of Cooking Light magazine. The recipe can easily be doubled to feed 6 (increasing the baking time to 45-50 minutes).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I used Garlic Tabasco)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan; saute 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 3Combine onion, breadcrumbs, and next 7 ingredients (through egg white) in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in 2 tablespoons of the ketchup.
- 5Spoon about 1/2 cup of the meat mixture into each of 3 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; place muffin tin on a baking sheet. (This is necessary to keep the oven clean, as the juices of the meatloaves tend to bubble up out of the muffin cups and can drip on the floor of the oven.).
- 6Combine remaining 1 tablespoon ketchup with hot pepper sauce in a small bowl. Brush ketchup mixture over meat loaf tops.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165 degrees.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Light's Turkey Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 491.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 21.2 g