Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Ummm... Here's another recipe that I'm not so sure about any more. I got creative in the kitchen one day in Junior high. I invented it to take to a dinner at my Yacht club. I can't wait to make it again! You could try out different toppings such as sliced fruit, or give it a "S'mores" flavor with mini marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Use your imagination! (Prep time includes freezing time.)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup whipped topping, light
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies (1 tube)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla together.
- Add egg, flour and baking soda.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pat dough onto bottom of two greased pie plates, pizza pans or springform cake pans.
- Bake until done; light brown but still soft.
- Mix chocolate pudding and skim milk. Follow directions on the box, but use only one cup of milk. You won't need to mix it as long. It will be very thick.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread on top of crusts.
- Top with coconut, M+M's candies, and white chocolate chips.