Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A recipe from my mom. Great combination of flavors. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Company's Coming Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 10 stuffed green olives, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seed and diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Crumble the bacon.
- Combine first 7 ingredients with a half a cup of the cheddar.
- Roll into a ball and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Coat outside of ball with remaining cheese.
- Serve with crackers and raw vegetables.