Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my personal recipe for salad and sandwich dressing, so tasty it's almost finger lickin' good.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup, plus
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed fine
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve over salads or as a dressing for sandwiches.
- Makes 1 pint.
- Store sealed in refrigerator.
Yummy dressing which I used with leftover fish to make a salad and then dipped lettuce leaves in. Thanks for posting! I think this would be great to dip roasted potatoes in too! Made for New Kids on the Block game.